Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mess

I'm so upset. Yesterday was bad news. Anger and sadness, all day long.

I miss him so much I can't even function. How can I possibly get through the rest of my life without him? I have no idea. I just keep going, day after day. One step and then another. What else can I do?

I can't believe this is my life.

Sometimes I think there is no way this all actually happened. I must have made it all up. It's too horrible. Who ever heard of PUV? Who ever heard of babies dying for no reason? Me, that's who. Gross.

My precious little love, my heart and my soul, my beautiful boy, is gone.

My heart is broken and my whole earth shattered.


What a fricken mess. 

I miss my bunny <3


2 comments:

  1. HUGS mama... I'm so sorry... it really is so unfair :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing it-one step at a time, one day at a time...just keep moving...my heart aches for you and for me and everyone who doesn't have their baby. Everyone who knows that babies die...so sad

    ReplyDelete

Only comments of love and encouragement are welcome. All others will be ignored.