Thursday, January 19, 2012

Appointment change

Since Samuel is still active, I've cancelled our appointment Friday and moved it to Wednesday the 25th.  I'll be 23 weeks on Saturday. He is living up to his middle name (Evan); he is a fighter!

Thanks to everyone who continues to pray every day for him. We know God is hearing these prayers as we ask for a miracle healing and restoration. Please also pray for me as I try to be strong through this. Sometimes the emotions just catch up with me and I can't keep them in check. I found this song last night and it's my cry to God right now. We are believing in a miraculas God, but I keep thinking, "how long do I have to wait to see it?!"

God, give me courage and peace to keep going in faith. Thank you Jesus for holding me close. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments of love and encouragement are welcome. All others will be ignored.