Monday, June 17, 2013

The Love We Carry

I've decided to make some big changes around here. It's time for something new.

As I'm sure some of you have noticed this blog has a weird URL. When I originally made the blog, it was the only name available and so I took it.  It was a very stressful time and, really, that was the LAST thing on my mind. Now, it bothers me.

So, I'm changing it!

I've also been wanting to change the name of the blog for some time now. I've been playing around in my mind with different titles and it finally came to me: The Love We Carry. For our Little Love, Samuel, who we carried for 35 weeks. For the Love we hold in our heart for him now that he's gone, that will be with us for the rest of our lives. 

I hope you like the new look!

From now on, I'll be posting on the NEW BLOG.

Thank you for sticking with us in the good, bad and ugly times I've shared here. It means a lot to know people care about us.

If you're here as someone who loves and supports us, if you're someone who knows this is a lifelong journey with grief, and if you "get it" that Samuel is and always will be our son and we will NEVER stop missing him or hurting that he's gone, then I hope you'll follow me over to the new blog.

All who accept and love us "as is" are more than welcome <3.

Join me on The Love We Carry. 

With Samuel in my heart,
RaeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments of love and encouragement are welcome. All others will be ignored.